Watch a video recording of this episode: Link
In this episode you will learn:
- The steps that Beth took in her career in order to become a fractional CMO.
- What the job of a fractional CMOs entails.
- How the marketing space has evolved over the last few years.
- The development of new marketing channels in the last few years.
- How to decide which marketing channels are the best for your brand.
- How to identify the assets and skills that you need for your chosen social media networks.
- How to find your audience online.
- How to use social media for customer service.
- Why it is important to decide what not to do in marketing.
- The three different levels of engagement in social media.
- How to develop the right messages for your audience on different social media platforms.
- How to think about social media strategically.
- Beth’s ideal client.
- How to decide what markets you should be in.
- The biggest value that strategic marketers bring to clients.
- What is the information that you need about your customer at each stage of the customer journey?
- How to qualify prospects.
- A big marketing win that Beth achieved recently.
- What to do when things don’t go exactly as planned in marketing.
- When to walk away from a potential client.
- How to understand which personality types you work well with.
- Beth’s top advice for achieving your biggest marketing win.
- Why customers are more open to giving feedback to an external party.
- The power of the third party perspective.
Where to find Beth online: