Podcasts have quickly become one of my favorite ways to consume content. Whether I’m working in the garden, on a walk with the dogs, or driving in the car, a podcast can help pass the time in a faster, and more inspiring, way! I know this isn’t an exhaustive list (because there are SO many other podcasts to discover), but here are my top five favorite podcasts that inspire me in business and marketing.
- StoryBrand Podcast. Donald Miller does such a great job of bringing guests that provide not only inspiration, but tangible tips and insights. He covers a range of topics from time management, to tactics, to getting your story straight. I love the banter he has with his co-host at the start of each show and the interviews clip along at a great pace.
- Hope Writers Podcast: I stumbled upon this podcast and have consumed almost every single episode. There are many episodes that I want to go back through and listen to again! I love the interaction between the three to four people chatting that host the show together. I also love the practical tips they give for writers. As someone who has one book manuscript almost finished, I love hearing these insights. However, as someone who writes shorter-form content all the time for myself and clients, the insights are applicable at any stage of “writing” I’m in.
- Smart Passive Income: I’m a BIG fan of Pat Flynn and the journey he has been on. Not only that, but I love how he SHARES that journey with his audience. I’ll be honest, while I love they SPI podcast, I can only listen to it so much – mainly because there are so many tangible things I want to go do as a result of listening to it. I have to space them out a little bit so my mind can catch up!
- Rise Podcast/Dais Podcast: I honestly don’t know what this podcast is called because I think she just changed the name, but I discovered Rachel Hollis and her podcast by accident and fell in love! While not everything is applicable to me, I love listening to her encouragement, challenges, and just no-nonsense way of taking business and life on. Any woman in business will love listening to her. Heck, any man will appreciate it too!
- Goal Digger Podcast: Jenna Kutcher’s podcast is a really fun one full of high-quality interviews, lots of laughter, and plenty of tangible inspiration. Again, this is one that I can’t listen to very often because I walk away with too many action steps I want to take. It’s great for people who are out building influence in the world, regardless of the angle or industry you have!