Watch a video version of this episode on YouTube.
In this episode you will learn:
- The biggest barriers for most people to start podcasting and stay consistent with it.
- Podcasting technology.
- The most important lessons that Simona has learned about podcasting.
- Tips for how to gain more confidence for podcasting and speaking on a microphone.
- Are scripts useful for podcasts?
- How to promote a podcast.
- The importance of showing up on social media.
- Are hashtags still effective on social media networks?
- How to get leads from Instagram by using relevant hashtags.
- How to leverage your Facebook network, SEO and LinkedIn to get leads for your business.
- The different types of hashtags you should use on social media.
- Permanent (feed) content vs disappearing (story) content.
- The downsides of having viral posts on social media.
- How to select the best social media network for your brand.
- How to develop a new podcasting idea.
- The importance of mission statements for podcasts.
- How to find a co-host for a show.
- How to work with a co-host.
- How to make time for a podcast in your busy life.
- Is it ok to postpone the launch of a podcast?
- How to build up hype for a new podcast.
- How to build an email list of podcast listeners.
- How to select clients who are a good fit for your business.
- The importance of having guests on your podcast that you resonate with.
- How to take your podcasting to the next level.
Find Simona online: