Watch a video version of this episode on YouTube.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Introduction to Keynote Content.
- Jon’s career in the nonprofit sector.
- Why Jon decided to pursue writing as a full-time career.
- How to talk about what you do in a clear and comfortable way.
- The challenges associated with writing for clients from the financial services industry.
- The importance of working together with the compliance department when writing for financial clients.
- The lack of fresh content for financial advisors.
- Recent trends in the content development space.
- Why people have started changing their financial advisors more frequently in recent months.
- How advisors can improve trust with their clients and develop a longer term relationship.
- How Keynote Content does marketing.
- Why the old model of engaging with potential clients has changed for financial advisors.
- How user behavior has changed as a result of the pandemic.
- Is it possible to develop deep relationships with clients over Zoom?
- Why it is important to have clear objectives for each step in your financial journey.
- Jon’s key learnings from his nine years of being a business owner.
- How to hire the right people for your business.
- How to decide which activities to outsource.
- Why it is important to truly understand your clients and market to both their heart and their mind.
- How to market to people based on things that bring them joy.
- How the human brain is wired for influence and impact.
Where to find Jon online: