Val Jones is a Peak Performance Coach who uses her professional background, as well as her childhood career as a professional figure skater, to help others reach their highest potential. Peak performers execute highly under pressure. She shares her Four Cs of Peak Performance in this interview that help you excel.
Soundbites From Val:
- Sacrifice what you want now for what you want most.
- Ask yourself if you are the hardest person working in the room.
- “Good. What’d you learn?” Ask yourself this in all situations.
- Write as few checks to regret as possible.
- No one tells you it has to look pretty. Just keep going.
Quick Wins YOU Can Do Today:
[Hint: Try some of these simple things anyone can do to increase their exposure.]
- Keep going. If you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk, crawl. Just keep going. If you take yourself out of the fight, you’re going to write a check to regret. Take whatever steps you can to move forward.
- Know the difference between redirect your energy and quitting.
Get more from Val Jones: