👉 Watch the video version of this podcast on YouTube
In this episode you will learn about:
- When should you start hiring help for your business?
- The importance of having mentors.
- Examples of what you can learn from a good mentor.
- Useful advice for new entrepreneurs.
- Why marketing agency owners need both marketing and business experience.
- Do you really need office space for remote teams?
- How to decide which activities you should do yourself and which activities you should delegate.
- Is it better to target a large market or specialize?
- How to decide what to specialize in?
- The process that Alex went through to select a niche for his business.
- Do people look to buy the best product or the safest option when it comes to digital products?
- Key differences between marketing financial services and sport products, the two industries that Alex has most experience in.
- How to create Facebook ads that better resonate with the end consumer.
- Are marketers able to achieve better results when they know their clients better?
- How to become the best in your niche.
- Should you worry about missing out on opportunities when you specialize in one niche?
- Why it is important to say no to some opportunities.
- Is it possible to set-up factory like processes for digital marketing agencies in order to improve efficiency?
- The importance of selecting a target market with a significant market size to focus on.
- How having standardized processes can help your business become more cost competitive.
- Legal compliance issues when trying to grow a business internationally.
- How understanding legal compliance can be a key point of differentiation for your business.
- The power of referrals for digital marketing agencies.
- Why you should try to answer specific questions in your content online.
- Are clients not going to hire you if you reveal too much useful information online?
Where to find Alex online: