In this episode you will learn:
- How Ross got into live streaming.
- Similarities between live radio and live streaming.
- Key challenges when transitioning from doing audio-only shows to live streaming with video.
- Important innovations in live streaming over the last few years.
- The beginning of the show “Live Stream Deals”.
- The things that Ross did from the beginning to set up his live streaming career for success.
- Favorite tools that Ross uses for production.
- Is it important to have really good equipment and tools before starting a live streaming show?
- Advice for people who are just getting started in the live streaming business.
- Key differences between radio broadcasting and live streaming.
- The biggest advantages of live streaming when compared to radio broadcasting.
- Ross’ biggest marketing wins so far.
- Book marketing strategy examples.
- Why it is good to focus on the positive aspects of a story.
- The dark sides of social media today.
- Does everybody have a personal brand?
- Top advice from Ross for how you can go after your next win in marketing.
Find Ross online: