Zig When Others Zag!
Get to know Brian Fanzo!
Brian Fanzo is a digital marketer and speaker who tells it how it is. He is unapologetically himself and encourages others to do the same. Join me in a really interesting discussion on how he creates content that help him elevate his authority and make an impression with the world online.
- Lean into what works. Be willing to pivot and focus your energy on what is working. Don’t stick with things that aren’t working or isn’t what you want to be doing.
- How do you create so much content at once? If you want to be successful, you have to work smart, not hard. He upcycles his content. 6 pieces of content a week are based on one core piece of content. He records a live video podcast on social media, exports the audio content for a podcast episode, and then turn it into blogs, social posts, and other pieces.
- Great content is determined by the audience.
- You have to bring your content to where your audience is. If you prefer audio, you can listen to his podcast. If you prefer video, you can watch his video. Everyone learns and consumes content differently, so why aren’t we creating content in all of those various forms? Brian creates content and then exports it out in different ways to fit different people and their style.
- Set timers for yourself as you’re building/creating content.
- “I like to zig when everyone is zagging.” He likes to observe what other people are doing and see where he can stand out. Be willing to adjust and adapt.
- Schedule time to engage with your audience on social media! Relationships that come beyond the content are magic!
- “If you treat marketing like a billboard, you will get billboard results.” Stop talking at people and talk WITH people instead!
- Spend time setting up the notifications you want on your devices so that you don’t get distracted, BUT you get the info you need!
If you liked this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes! Click HERE to discover the iTunes page. If you found value in this episode, help a friend out and share this episode on Social Media.
Need help on how to leave a review on iTunes? Here’s a quick video showing you what to click.
Learn More About Valerie's Book
We’re All Ears – How to increase your impact, influence, and success online in a noisy world.