Watch a video version for this episode on YouTube.
In this episode you will learn about:
- How has Matt been innovating to keep up with all the changes around video in the online space.
- Should you put a lot of effort into keeping up with friends?
- Why it is important to create content that serves a purpose.
- Important marketing metrics to follow.
- How human psychology has changed over the years.
- Should you change your marketing strategies based on trends?
- The toxic side of social media.
- Should you worry about vanity metrics?
- The positive side of social media.
- Matt’s biggest marketing wins in the last few years.
- What is direct response marketing and how it works.
- The key to unlocking monetization from online marketing.
- The two fastest ways to grow your business.
- Matt’s career before getting into the marketing industry.
- The best ways to learn about social media marketing.
- How to become more confident on camera.
- Tips for people who are starting to embrace video more.
- The best social media network for video content creators.
- How to easily create content for YouTube.
- The book that all consent creators should read.
- The importance of telling stories with your content.
- How stories create stickiness for content.
- The changes that Matt made to his content strategy that helped him grow on YouTube.
- It is important to realize that every platform is unique.
Find Matt online: