Video available on YouTube.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Shawn’s area of expertise.
- Shawn’s 4-month social media training package that includes training for the internal team.
- How Shawn’s business was impacted by Covid and how she adapted.
- How to develop engaging content for industries that don’t sell “shiny objects”.
- The types of monthly newsletters that get good open rates.
- Why it is important for business owners to take marketing seriously.
- How adding a little bit of humor to marketing campaigns can help improve results.
- How speaking to a more general audience with your marketing content can be beneficial.
- How to make your brand more approachable online.
- Why it is important to show before transformations and after and behind the scenes content to your audience online.
- Marketing trends in the travel industry after Covid.
- The shift towards direct bookings in the travel industry and how social media can help increase such bookings tremendously.
- The type of social media content that travel companies should focus on.
- How Shawn has positioned her brand on social media in a more innovative way.
- Why doing marketing content about yourself can be awkward.
- How an outside voice can help highlight brands in the most positive way on social media.
- How being too close to the material can hurt marketing efforts.
- Shawn’s most recent marketing win that involves the Caribbean.
- Shawn’s best advice for companies that are trying to achieve their next marketing win with digital marketing.
Find Shawn online: