Building & Growing Community Through Women of Denver
One of the secrets to success is surrounding yourself with people who are moving in the same direction. Krystal Covington understands that full well as she has built up a successful women’s professional group in Denver. In the process, she’s seen herself change and grow as well. Can’t wait to share with your our discussion!
Who is Krystal Covington?
Krystal is a visionary leader based in Denver, Colorado. After moving to Denver, she formed Women of Denver, a professional networking group for women from all walks of life. Krystal is a PR expert and has grown a great personal brand as well. She has a lot of great insights to share about building a tribe and growing community.
What Did We Chat About?
- How people can grow using a group like Women of Denver
- Tips for personal branding
Golden Nuggets From Our Conversation:
- People are looking for a place where they can find people like themselves. People want to develop and grow.
- The deepest connections happen in person, but if you’re active and intentional you can nurture relationships on social media. Use personal messages to deepen relationships.
- Branding is about being visible on a regular basis and to a growing number of people. That could be live in-person conversations or a discussion on an online group.
- Share your expertise and tag others to help grow your reach.
- Building your own platform allows you instant leadership and visibility. Many doors open by organizing and building your own network – even if most of the events are not featuring you. “Great opportunities come from creating community.”
- Consistency is key to building influence. It takes time to truly build a strong and powerful brand that gets you the results you want. Consistency ultimately means continuous visibility.
If you liked this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes! Click HERE to discover the iTunes page. If you found value in this episode, help a friend out and share this episode on Social Media.
Need help on how to leave a review on iTunes? Here’s a quick video showing you what to click.
Learn More About Valerie's Book
We’re All Ears – How to increase your impact, influence, and success online in a noisy world.