Watch the video version of this interview on YouTube.
In this eposode you will learn about:
- Mike’s beginnings in the marketing profession.
- Mike’s background in music.
- Transferable skills that Mike learned while working as a Director of Music at a local church.
- How Mike transitioned to being a business owner.
- How to get over your fear of public speaking.
- How to plan your year in trimester.
- How to think about the launch dates for your products and develop a launch calendar.
- Why it is important to learn more about your personality type.
- How to prioritize opportunities based on your personality type.
- Why it is important to focus on the core aspects of your business.
- Why do social media algorithms create a lot of destruction for your brand?
- How to channel your brand’s core values through different marketing channels.
- Is it necessary to have a content schedule for social media?
- Can you post sporadically and still be successful?
- Is social media a drug?
- How can you limit your time spent browsing Instagram?
- How to set boundaries with your clients.
- How to make sure you are a good boss to yourself when you are an entrepreneur.
- How to schedule longer vacations ahead of time to avoid burnout.
- Mike’s marketing school that is launching next year.
- Work-life balance vs. harmony.
- How to spend an appropriate amount of time on each task in order to achieve harmony.
- Mike’s advice for your next marketing win.
- How to improve your copywriting skills.
- The power of hand-written content and to-do lists.
Find Mike online: